An Sincere Overview of The Electronic Course Academy with Amy Porterfield

It is time! My mentor-turned-friend Amy Porterfield's new Digital Course Academy is HERE, and it's everything. No, really… everything.I was thrilled to get an insider peek into the latest version of her signature course, and whilst the nerdy, course-loving gal that I am, I couldn't wait to get my practical it to explore, have a look at her processes, and pick up several new tips along the way. 

And you guys, I got WAY a lot more than I bargained for. Amy's always updating, adding, and changing up her course to reflect her newest strategies. I went in hoping to take away several new nuggets of strategy and see her behind-the-scenes of all that she's offering so I possibly could share it with you! All things considered, I have already been creating courses for some time and sort of have a handle on which I'm doing! But I came from the jawhorse with ALL types of tactical advice and new ideas and impactful takeaways that I can't wait to implement into my own business and courses. It's pretty wild. 

But to acquire a full variety of feedback, I wished to ask some of my team members to take a look, hit play, and poke around, too, and today I'm sharing all of our reviews of this one-of-a-kind program that'll educate you on just how to take your knowledge, build a lovely course around it, and sell it to the masses. If you're wondering if this course is right for you personally, just take a look at what my team has to express:

CAITLYN – TEAM JK COURSE CREATOR:

“Much too often I do believe people need to be convinced of their genius and they have a unique perspective and skills to fairly share with the entire world that can change someone's life.

But maybe you're like me and have 10,000 ideas and love to show and can see right now this path of making an online course for the business. While the course creator for the JK team, it's not the “what” or the “how” of making online courses that keep me up at night. It's the promotion “how are we going to share with the entire world concerning this awesome thing we created?” piece.

The last module in Digital Course Academy may be worth the price of the course alone. She starts with walking you through how to create a profitable webinar presentation, then holds your hand with a step-by-step arrange for filling up your webinar with the proper people via a high converting registration page, social media marketing posts, live broadcasts, email invites and paid ads.

Next, she teaches a 5-part launch offer framework to ensure your webinar converts well and knocks it out of the park with live webinar success secrets and how to proceed post-webinar, as well.

She truly takes the guesswork out to getting your big idea facing your market to help you start to impact lives with what you need to say. This content is pure gold, and I'm thankful we've had Amy as a mentor for our team throughout our years of making courses for our audience, and now you can, too!”

STEPHANIE – TEAM JK COMMUNITY SUPPORT:

“What I really like most concerning this course is how user-friendly it is. Amy lays everything out in a quite simple to follow along with, step-by-step fashion. You do NOT must be a technology geek to work it out.

From finding and serving your ideal customers to course building, webinars, and finally SALES, your hand will be held as you are walked through the whole process beginning to end.

Each video lesson also contains the content in audio and transcript versions, so no matter how you learn best, there's an option for you. This course WILL transform your organization in ways that there is a constant imagined possible!”

MARISA – TEAM JK PROJECT MANAGER:

“I don't learn about you, but whenever I get my practical really juicy, implement-in-the-moment content, I can't help but dive straight into the create-and-disseminate mindset. After the creation phase, I typically freeze on next steps because I didn't take some time to intentionally nurture my audience or thoroughly plan my ‘pre-launch runway,' as Amy coins it.

We ALL understand that planning is certainly one of the most crucial pieces to the content creation process, yet it is a place plenty of us don't know how to navigate well and wind up feeling like we failed! Okay, maybe it's only where I've personally failed a small number of times before…

Amy kicks things off by breaking down the success secrets to planning for a 14-day live launch experience, which include a 90-day full launch cycle, 30 which are all about what are the results BEFORE you even launch! Speak about the ability of planning.

If you are like me and typically see big-picture things better and, in turn, struggle with the step by step, Module 2's “Course Creation Framework” can make your heart so very happy. Amy talks planning from the 10,000-foot view, which she then breaks down into actionable, “obtain it done” checklists. Pure magic, if I might say so myself https://www.ggmoneyonline.com/amy-porterfield-digital-course-academy/!

AUDREY – TEAM JK CONTENT CREATOR:

“For someone who craves community and digs online education, this course has everything and then some. I really like that Amy kicks it off by referring to YOUR unique audience — what you can, and should, be doing to communicate together right now, in this very moment, to begin prepping them for the cool thing (ahem, your course) that's to come. She doesn't stop there, either.

As she walks you through the exact processes and software to make use of to show your concept into a program, she gives actionable steps to nurture your audience and keep them invested and engaged in your journey. Like that, by the full time you have a program prepped and ready to sell, your audience will be immediately with you on the journey, ready to purchase!

This ability to keep your community interested through weekly content you serve up may be the difference between crickets and major conversion come launch time… And Amy teaches you only just how to communicate to your audience regularly and well, on TOP of the logistics and processes you have to know to actually conceptualize, create, and launch your course. Pretty dang cool, right?!”

JENNA – CEO AND FEARLESS LEADER: 

“Amy changed my entire life with her course completely in 2015… I had all the skills and know-how to be successful, but what I was missing was the step-by-step blueprint to place all the pieces together. It could be easy to consider that you may figure all of it out yourself, but why the heck could you do that whenever someone who has gone before you and experienced MAJOR success has laid out the step-by-step process for you personally?

As people, we tend to overcomplicate things — not Amy! Amy approaches difficult topics like course creation, webinars, and launching with easy-to-digest processes that help you find success quicker (and with less frustration!).

The blueprint is looking forward to you, all you need to complete is honor your genius and follow Amy's fool-proof plan! Amy's education is a huge beacon for me personally as I've pivoted and navigated the entire world being an online entrepreneur, I can't recommend her system enough. The keys to the kingdom are looking forward to you!”

THE JK BONUS EDUCATOR SUITE

Welp, my team has spoken. (And they're kinda really smart.) For sure, though — this is your opportunity, my friend. If you've thought about wanting to fairly share your unique knowledge together with your community — with the entire world — this is THE A-to-Z roadmap for getting it completed with as little hiccups and in as little time as humanly possible.

And it'll be considered a stellar, beautiful, impactful course that you can modify, tweak, and continue to sell for YEARS to come. That's the dream, isn't it? I hope this Digital Course Academy review was helpful and you can find more details about the course below. Oh and here's the BEST part, I'm linking arms with Amy being an affiliate when you join through my link, I obtain a referral commission and YOU get my extra special educator suite bonus for FREE. So you get me AND Amy for the price of one.

Comments